Black Tie Dinner, the nation’s largest LGBTQ fundraising dinner of its kind, has unveiled its theme for 2022: “Power of Pride.” At its reveal on Wednesday, the gala also announced an earlier-than-usual event date of September 24, 2022 for its 41st annual evening of dining, entertainment, empowerment and fundraising. To date, Black Tie has raised and distributed more than $27 million dollars to deserving organizations that continuously and impactfully serve the needs of the LGBTQ+ community.
Long-time supporter, PNC Bank, is once again return as presenting sponsor.
Black Tie also announced its 2022 beneficiaries:
- AIDS Outreach Center
- AIDS Services of Dallas
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Lone Star
- Black Trans Advocacy Coalition
- Cathedral of Hope
- Celebration Community Church
- City Square
- Coalition for Aging LGBT
- Dallas Hope Charities
- Equality Texas Foundation
- Health Education Learning Project (HELP)
- Legacy Cares
- Northaven United Methodist Church
- Pegasus Slowpitch Softball Association
- Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas
- Resource Center
- Synergy Wesley Foundation
- Turtle Creek Chorale
- Uptown Players
- National Beneficiary: The Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
To keep up with the latest news of Black Tie Dinner or for more information, be sure to visit BlackTie.org and follow them @blacktiedinner on Facebook and Instagram.
He Said Dallas is a proud long-time sponsor of Black Tie Dinner.